 Castle / 12271
  TKOI Create a Creature Contest

Hear ye! Hear ye! It seems to me that there are not enough good lego animals and creatures out there. This post is to announce the first ever... possibly annual Kingdom of Ikros Create-a-Creature Contest. It's pretty self explanitory, but I'll (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains) !

  TKOI Create a Creature Contest WRONG EMAIL ON WEBSITE

For all of you who've tried to send in creatures... The email on the website was incorrect, but it is fixed now. If you have an entry to submit, please email it to savatheaggie@yahoo.com Sorry for that! --Anthony (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.mecha)