 Castle / 12245
  New MOC

Hey Everyone! Just took pics of another locale in Velaria: the hidden fortress of the dwarves. Link: (URL) pic features three of my new characters, Morgreen Fallowhill (the normally-sized dwarf princess), her father Minister Burmber Fallowhill, and (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC

very interesting creation.. the pictures seems a little bit messier than usual, so its hard to really see some of the detail. the whole thing kinda reminds me of the clock tower from Back to the Future. is this a facade? im guess it is, with the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)