 Castle / 12240 (+5)
  Website updates

Hi, I have updated my website recently. Check it out and give your comments! (URL) Bosman (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: 2002’s good for Castle!

(...) It isn't "three times the size of his body." I'd say it is little more than 20% larger than a regular minifig head. I can't comment on how it looks compared to either the movie or the comic, since I have seen neither, nor do I plan to. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: 2002’s good for Castle!

(...) Okay, a little follow-up: A friend showed me a pic, and the minifig head looks like a pretty good representation of the character's head. Is it a bit wide? Sure, but minifigs THEMSELVES are a bit wide. Jeff (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: Website updates

(...) As usual, your models are "om te kwijlen" (dutch for "absolutely great"). Your Haunted House was very inspiring to me. Saskia (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: 2002’s good for Castle!

(...) It is a good representation, but wouldn't you rather have a minifig head, instead of this helmet thing? Don't get me wrong, though, I see some uses for it. I just think it looks a bit absurd, as well as the frankenstein's monster hat peice (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.year.2002)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact