 Castle / 12147
  Re: Arrow Slits

I tried this last night, and came up with something that looks OK. I posted some LDraw images to Brickshelf: (URL) second and third images are color-coded; the dark grey parts are 1x2 plates with 1 stud and the blue is a 1x1 tile. The third and (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Arrow Slits

An elegant solution -- no thick walls or SNOT required, just tiles and center-stud tiles. Plus, height is exactly 4 bricks. If a thick wall is used, more tiles and c-s tiles could be used to make unpaired slits. --Muze (...) plates (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)