 Castle / 12138
  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

In lugnet.castle, Jimmy Park writes: Oops! That should read 480 and not 270. (...) Jimmy (22 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) My brain positively boggles at these quantities. I have 50 of those, and I thought that was a lot, and you have 10 times as many? Jeez!! Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)