 Castle / 12118
  Re: See Me

Good idea Daniel, Here's a picture of me holding my son Alex. (URL) loves to look at the Lego I keep on display. My wife had a hard time getting him to look at the camera long enough to snap the picture. :-) Alex was born on September 9th, 2001 so (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: See Me

(...) whoa, freaky. you look a lot like my dad andy, lol anyway i'll try to get aic up before saturday (22 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)