 Castle / 1210
1209  |  1211
Subject:
Questions About 4811 Defence Archer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 04:36:12 GMT

  After reading that there was going to be a new small castle set I called S@h
to see if it was available the response was "no, it is not even in our
database" I thought that this was strange conidering that the other 200 sets
were in the database. So I went back to the lego site to the north american
catalog to make sure it was the right item #, and to my amazment NONE of the
2000 sets were listed there anymore. So I proceeded to go to The European
Catalog and there was nothing there eiether. I finally went to the asian
catalog and the sets were there. But the item number of "Defence Archer was
4801 NOT 4811 as listed in the North American and European catalogs.
  After, I called S@H again,gave the woman the item number (4801) and she said
that it was available, but when she checked on the price of the set she said-
" im sorry sir the previous page stated that that this set was in stock but
this page says that it is no longer in stock". Then I asked her for
clarification on the name of the set and she said  "Defence Archer".
  Something very strange is going on here.......

-Rich