 Castle / 12058
  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) Maybe 5 or 6-- mostly melded into some other faction (...) 40 plus about 10 or 12 dragons. (...) Ahh.. I love these guys! 100+ easy (...) Hmm... never had a real use for them. 40 or 50, but they're in a bag stuffed in the back. Maybe I should (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) The good thing about Fright Knights are that they can easily be drafted into other armies since their torsos are non-faction specific. I only have so many because the minifig pack was on sale when I was first starting to build up my armies. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) I guess I should clarify a bit. Expensive for me at this point is darn near everything. Although the military isn't known for it's get rich quick programs ( chances of winning the lottery are exponentially larger ), the regular active duty (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) Oh man, you're going to make me count my shoe box full of islanders... 38 babes 184 islanders and Kahukas + a handful not in the shoe box My castle minifigs aren't sufficiently organized to count currently, so a few counts or guesses... (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)