 Castle / 1205 (+5)
  Re: Leo's Castle... flags?

(...) At this very moment I an looking at the 2000 catalog. It specifically shows 5 flags. Is just the flag missing or is the flag holder missing as well? Is it possible that the difference between 6091 and 6098 is the flag on top? Hmmm...... -Rich (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Model: The Devil's Gap

AHHHHHH! I am so impressed by your creation that I can't even stand it! I sincerely hope you post an extensive explanation as to how you did it. I would find such a thing highly interesting. Once again, great work! You obviously have a real talent (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Model: The Devil's Gap

(...) That is sooo...ooo excellent! I wish I had your talent! Or better yet, I wish I had a talent of my own! I've recently thought out a story between of a waging war between the Royal knights and the fright knights, and how it started, but I have (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Does anyone have a list of every castle set ever made?

Does anyone have a list of every castle set ever made, including the new 2000 sets and all the special valuepack/promo/etc sets? I know that there is someone out there with a list/database but I do not know who it is. (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Inventory of 2000 castle sets

Does anyone have/can anyone make me an inventory of the new castle sets, especially the castle? I want to know what is in the sets before I make any judgments. (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact