 Castle / 11985 (+10)
  Re: Castle of Tolidar

All I have to say is: Wow! That is one nice castle! I love the style of it. Whimsical, but still very much what I would think a real castle would look like. I like how it can break into the nine different pieces. All together one great job! -Dave (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

Hi there The other torso is from the western set #6765 "Gold City Junction". I've tried to create a list of parts/sets needed to recreate Jon Furman's excellent LotR Minifigs. This is what I got so far ... (Feel free to add missing info to this list (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle of Tolidar

(...) Elin, wow. The castle is structurally great; *very* well laid out. I waded through all those pics, and still I want more. :-) Aside from the sheer size of it, you paid all the needed attention to the small details to make it all come together. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Castle project

(...) -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle of Tolidar

(...) And wow, that's a lot of pictures! I like the way you have the main Tolidar page laid out, too. That makes it very easy to grasp the layout and how the different parts relate. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle of Tolidar

(...) Elin..... I love it... soooo much detail.... and full of life....: ) I like how you've built it in sections too... very handy.... The only thing I can suggest about some of the pics.. is lighten them a little bit.... Looks great.. Kev...: ) (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: castle world administration

(...) How about spelling... LOL ;) Just kiddin' --==Richard==-- (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: castle world administration

XPFUT .org.cw, which is where this discussion belongs (...) Daniel, first off, I never recieved any email from you. But that sometimes happens. Anyways, I am itching just as much as anybody for an update, but the fact is, there are *very* few things (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: castle world administration

(...) Thank-you Sir for the honorable mention. However, I'm not even a member of the Castle World enclave. (Not yet at least, I'll submit my entry of membership in mid-December of 2002 when my Castle forces are published in the ‘2nd annual ISCC’ or (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Reflections on my Lego past

I really honestly enjoyed your story Anthony. About your journey and maturity thought the brick. (...) How I can relate!!! The folly of youth! For if only I could go back and literally buy 100’s of the Black Knight… (URL) alas, this opportunity is (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact