 Castle / 11980 (+10)
  Re: My Castle project

(...) Like it a lot, especially the blacksmith! Great city atmosphere (in a castle). Have been planning a similar layout for a while...really I have been... God Bless, Nathan (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle of Tolidar

Hi everyone I have finally updated my webpage with all the pictures of Tolidar, the king's palace. There are both exterior and interior detail pictures. All together I think there are around 350 new pictures :) I have been working on this thing for (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

  Re: War Strider, Fantsy Mecha

Nice Mecha! I like the idea of the fantasy mecha and I think you've done well here. I wonder, is there some problem with the joints, all the pics look like it's bending over slightly. (In one picture it looks like your mecha is doing batting (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: War Strider, Fantsy Mecha

(...) The arms and ankles seem a bit skinny, however... like they'd break if another mecha whacked them. I don't recommend 1-wide limbs unless you're building something small. Overall a cool idea and execution. :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head -- (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle of Tolidar

that is msot definately one of the coolest castles ever. wish i ahd on like htat :-D (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle of Tolidar

All I have to say is: Wow! That is one nice castle! I love the style of it. Whimsical, but still very much what I would think a real castle would look like. I like how it can break into the nine different pieces. All together one great job! -Dave (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

Hi there The other torso is from the western set #6765 "Gold City Junction". I've tried to create a list of parts/sets needed to recreate Jon Furman's excellent LotR Minifigs. This is what I got so far ... (Feel free to add missing info to this list (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle of Tolidar

(...) Elin, wow. The castle is structurally great; *very* well laid out. I waded through all those pics, and still I want more. :-) Aside from the sheer size of it, you paid all the needed attention to the small details to make it all come together. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Castle project

(...) -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle of Tolidar

(...) And wow, that's a lot of pictures! I like the way you have the main Tolidar page laid out, too. That makes it very easy to grasp the layout and how the different parts relate. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact