 Castle / 11965 (+5)
  Re: Help please I realy need help from all of you... no realy I am begging

SSB:M all the way, bro. It'll give you the most bang for your buck, funwise. Besides, Lego Castle is just a fad. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  War Strider, Fantsy Mecha

Hello. Here is a Fantsy Mecha. Think Escaflowne. (URL) have yet to come up with a name for this specific mecha but the gereral mecha are called war striders. It is powered by the energy crystal in the back. I have pics of it with a cloth cape but (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dwarven women make beautiful lovers

(...) -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Evil cat!

(...) kitty! No eating the knights! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  My Castle project

Hi, I have been working on this project for a couple of months, it isn't complete yet, but I thought I would try out a couple of pictures. It is built in sections, so don't pay attention to the ugly stuff underneath, only there for height. Let me (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact