 Castle / 11931
  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

Thats _REALLY_ great Jon. I love it. Loads of detail, loads of nice touches. If only I had that much green :) was it hard to maintain stability for the walls (or are they solidly solid) fantastic. Thanks for sharing -- James Stacey ---...--- (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

The walls are very stable, but I did use colors other than green to achieve this. After I did the walls, I panelled the interior in Tan. This blocked off the White left side window, so the that window is only a facade. The green window however is in (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)