 Castle / 11923
    Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) round 1x1's in the walkway and the little peasants' backpacks for flower pots. I like your round door solution. I'm looking forward to more Tolkien settings to go with your characters. Looking at yours, I think that the following would give (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End —Jon Furman
   Thanks for the tip! I'll try using it! Jon (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)