 Castle / 11922
  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

Wonderful, as all your creations invariably are. The round-arches have been mentioned elsewhere, but a quick fix would be to just get rid of the slopes at the sides to avoid the diamond shape. Love the little side window and flower bed. Bruce (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

(...) Hey Bruce Do you mean like this? : (URL) Deering (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

Thanks Bruce, I think that this will work, I don't know why I didn't consider it while I was building. I appreciate your help. Jon (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

(...) I thought about the brass doorknob in the middle, and I think a round yellow dot covered by a clear yellow dot might work. Bruce (22 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)