 Castle / 11917
  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

OH MAN! this is BEAUTIFUL! I found it on brickshelf twenty minutes ago and just couldn't stop looking at it! This is something i really wish i could see in person.. i was thinking about doing something similiar.. but sheesh you really did it well! i (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

Leonard, Thanks, I'm a fan of your miniatures! I think sometimes size can overwhelm, so smaller and detailed items like your microfig stuff is awesome. I'm hoping to post some of my other Tolkien items a little later. (watch for Helm's Deep in the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)