 Castle / 11874
11873  |  11875
Subject:
tolkien project update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 21:54:04 GMT

Hi all,

I've been working on my Tolkien project for the last three weeks and have
completed the chapter "A Journey in the Dark" and added the chapter "The
Bridge of Khazad-Dum".

Spoiler warning:  If you plan on reading The Lord of the Rings or seeing the
movie, you might not want to check out my page as I have some key plot
points there.

http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/lotr/lotrstory00-00.html

I have to thank Marc Nelson, his ogre:
was the basis for my Balrog.

Also, if there are any other Tolkien Lego creations out there on the web,
please let me know as I'd like to add them to my links page (I've already
got the ones that have been discussed here recently).

Bruce