 Castle / 11864
  more of my characters

hey everybody, got almost all of my characters on brickshelf check them out......... (URL) .........and for those who don't like the why i talk.........bite me!!!...!!! hahaha (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: more of my characters

(...) I would have to say these rule. the one guy i think drako has this awesome shield. also a new subfolder has been added to differ teh bad and good guys. check it out. also i anyone needs a host i will put up your pics on brickshelf, the way i (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: more of my characters

Nice work - I especially like the "holy knight" - his armor looks like he's been fighting. Also, what is the crystal ball on the top of Merlin's staff made of? :) Tanya (...) No need to be rude. (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: more of my characters

(...) Hi Tanya, so did you mean what i used to make the crystal....or....what its suppose to be?????? (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: more of my characters

(...) Either - both - What did you use to make the crystal, and does your story for it include any special powers? :) Tanya (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: more of my characters

(...) well its made out of a mini marble.........and for the story it has many powers which are unknown, but there is one that is known...and that is that it makes him immortal.....:) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: more of my characters

Awesome, I agree that Drago is especially impressive, his shield look awesome, and is one of the all time coolest customised minifig accessories I have seen! On the topic of customised minifigs, has anyone else used a blacktron helmet with a black (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: more of my characters

(...) Is it just my computer? The pics are very dark and I cannot see the fine details of your customizing. I did see the earlier post of some of them and they were well done! As Anthony said, very nice seriated (sp?) swords. BK> (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)