 Castle / 11801
    Re: The Hobbit or There and Back Again —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) "bilbo-pipe" is in the wrong folder. It's in your "misc" rather than your "LotR/The-Hobbit" folder. Anyway, I like how you made the pipe. I just used a hammer for mine. Where do you get the gray lightsaber handle piece? Bruce (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Hobbit or There and Back Again —Tim Deering
   Hi Bruce, (...) Well, yes and no. It is in the right folder because I didn't really like the pic becasue of the yellowishy, so i put it in there rather then the LotR/The-Hobbit folder. (...) Thank-You, I was going to use a hammer like what you did (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)