 Castle / 11791
  Rodria Fine School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Open with Pictures!!!!!

Hello Everyone. It's Me again from Rodria. Just so you know my story and pictures are up. SO if you would like to come, then please do. I have worked hard and value your opinions. Thanks again. (URL) Rodarte aokaisui_chan@yahoo.com (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Rodria Fine School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Open with Pictures!!!!!

Hey Jay, I went to check out your site and received an error.... bummer. :-( Sorry to spoil your post, I hate when that happens. I'm sure you worked hard... do you have an index.html page? That could be the problem. -Shiri (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)