 Castle / 11769
  Re: Rodria Fine School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (2)

I was hit number 734 to your web site. I was dissapointed to not see any pictures, but your counter got me thinking.... How many hits did this site have before you posted to lugnet.castle? -Aaron "Jay Rodarte" <aokaisui_chan@yahoo.com> wrote in (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rodria Fine School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (2)

Aaron, Thanks for your comments. I am sorry about the pictures they will be up either today or tomorrow. Just putting the last touches on te castle and I want it to be perfect. Actually there were about 500 hits before I advertised. Because I ad (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)