 Castle / 11768
    Re: Talinor's Home —Tim Deering
   Hello once again. I have changed things on my Dwarf/Hobbit house, and took acouple pictures of what it now looks like. Here is the link: (URL) ya go. LMKWYT Tim Deering (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Talinor's Home —Anthony Sava
     (...) Very cool little hut, Tim. It's always refreshing to see the big details in the littlest of structures. --Anthony (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Talinor's Home —Stephen Buechi
   Tim, I liked your original Dwarf house (the "Keep Out" sign is a great touch, just the thing for a grumpy dwarf!). The changes you've made really make it look like a hermit's house. Nice job! Steve (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)