 Castle / 11760 (+5)
  Re: My site - Lego Lord of the Rings etc

(...) I saw your site linked from fark.com today (may not be suitable for all viewers). JLB (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My site - Lego Lord of the Rings etc

(...) Oops! Sorry, to be clear, fark.com may not be suitable, Bruce's LOTR site is fine :) Great even :) JLB (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rodria Accepting Students

(...) Please don't take offense at this, but you'll probably get a bigger response if you remove the background music. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blue shield

(...) Its blue. I wouldn't use it anyway, but its clear, its blue. Doyle (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My site - Lego Lord of the Rings etc

(...) A-ha. That's why I had so many e-mails in my box today. I was wondering what sparked the spike in hits. I guess I wasn't a smash hit with the commentators on that site, though. Oh well. Bruce (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact