 Castle / 11720
    my characters —Joey Finnell
   hey i have more of my characters on lugnet now check them out.........and if anybody is interested in any weapons i made post a reply and let me know(URL) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: my characters —John Carroll
   (...) like the half face. what makes him run? magic, steam or other? I like your weapon desgn too (though some seem a little rough) the bladed tonfa that ridik has is kinda cool. is the bo-staff that hanzo has all lego pieces or is that thread? I'm (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)