 Castle / 11667
  Re: broom calvary

(...) Good idea! That's cool. I oughta try that. I would like to see a pic though. ~Dan (URL) <--My LEGO Site (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: broom calvary

I would like to see a pic though. I would too. I have a scanner and a pretty good cammra but i dont now how to post it. i also have only one broom at the moment (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)