 Castle / 11658
    Re: New MOC. —Magnus Lauglo
   Beautiful! If only could build something that big myself! Just a little detail, in addition to what everyone else has already mentioned, I really like the small tan door way enterance in the last pic. I wasn't able to see properly, but are the small (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New MOC. —Jeff Stembel
   (...) It appears to me that they have telescopes up there. :) Jeff (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)