 Castle / 11632
    Re: LOTR update —Magnus Lauglo
   Awesome minifigs! It's great to have the short legs for dwarves and hobbits! Magnus (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: LOTR update —Magnus Lauglo
   Also, I've been making a small group of elves for my castle/fantasy world, and have found that the ninja/samurai heads with the headbands look quite cool as elf heads. (Not a complaint about the ones you used, just a comment). Magnus (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)