 Castle / 11600 (+5)
  Re: Blacksmiths Shop!

(...) 5!? Dang, I need a better job :) I'll be ordering 1 in 3 days, along with some other stuff as well, but still, just 1 :( Glad to hear that about it though, I think I'll be building the model as is and keeping it for my city (once I have one). (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roman-theme LEGO

(...) low and behold, I find out that you made the crusader figs as well! :-D Great work on both of them' (crusaders and Romans) look forward to more, -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Isle Mist gets a new voyager

(...) I love it! This is exactly what I was asking for! Yippee! You rock! P.S. Check out (URL) McDonald's appearance of Timmy at Legopalooza. (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Falckenstein Castle - My entry for the ISCC

Wow! Seeing such awesome piece of achitecture lets me almost abandon Model Team and become a Castle fan. Great work! Andreas (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Making Pikes

(...) I'd certainly have to agree with the appearance difference...however, if you're doing a scene with pikemen inside a shielded area with other soldiers around them, then no-one will be able to notice the handguard...and it does make it easier (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact