 Castle / 11595 (+5)
  Re: my island of mist the real link

(...) not still a wee bit of spelling errors....but punctuation is getting better... :) anyways....a couple of pic's didn't upload properly....you may want to try them again.... but all in all a great attempt, nice creativity. Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Visor? (Heads Up Castle-Heads!)

(...) I think Richard is correct, even though the HELMET is quite old and "classical", the VISOR looks quite new...it was used in a lego movie. Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: city hall phase 4 photos uploaded

(...) uuuughhh....yeah.... 250 slopes already, and I need 200 more.....totally 450 slope (regular 2X4), not including the stylish end pieces on alternating levels, a 2 X 2 brown bricks, with a 1 X 2 brown brick on top..... partly because there are (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roman-theme LEGO

Wonderful new theme! I particularly like the Age of Empires background. Nice custom shields too. (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roman-theme LEGO

WOW! You and that guy that made those crusader figs are my favourite minifig castle customizers. wow, I just love these, the designs are so clean, and detailed, I really like them. Will they be for sale eventually? I think I'd definitely pocket one (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact