 Castle / 11585 (-5)
  Re: Isle Mist gets a new voyager

(...) Timmy a sort of Cornholio knockoff? Anyway, yes it is a bit rough. But rough in a great way. Keep it up. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  city hall phase 4 photos uploaded

hi... just letting everyone know that I took some more shots, and here is the latest views. I am 85% of it done at this point....still waiting on a shipment of (brown)roofing material from the (plastic) building supplier. The pics were uploaded to (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blacksmiths Shop!

(...) Ooooo, Lucky! Hopefully we'll get ours in the US within a week or so, then... (...) WOOHOO! I really need more 1x3s! :D Jeff (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Blacksmiths Shop!

Woohoo! My 5 first blacksmiths shops just arrived an hour ago and it is indeed a fabulous and totally wonderful model! I'm definitely buying more of them :) Lots of 1x1 and 1x3 gray bricks! (I really needed those) Many useful bricks, definitely (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Stuff

Leah, Nice work! The Swiftoss home is my favorite. I really like the garden outside, and all the detail inside. It looks like a comfortable, lived-in cottage for two. I also like all the interior detail in Aquana Pynora, especially all the keepsakes (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact