 Castle / 11565
    Building with elements from X-Wing 7191? —Daan Bargerbos
   hello everyone, I just wanted to ask if anyone had any experience with the Star Wars 7191. Does this big set have good elements for castle (or Pirat) buildings? Or is it made up from pieces that 'only' fits Star Wars fans? Maybe someone can (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Building with elements from X-Wing 7191? —Bryan Wong
     (...) Well first you might wanna take a look at www.peeron.com/inv and type in 7191 to see the inventory for that set. It has a bunch of pieces that could be used for any theme, not just Star Wars. LOTS of plates in various colours. If you're (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Building with elements from X-Wing 7191? —Julie Krenz
   (...) This set has a variety of pieces and many colors, so I would say this set is good for castle or pirates. Here's a link to the inventory with pictures: (URL) that helps, Julie (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.pirates)