 Castle / 11559
    Re: 20 answers (landscaping) —Brett Kingery
   (...) Yup, I saw those pictures before, and yup, thats one way to hollow out a hill it looks like :) Yes, it is a little too steep, but I think something more gradual is difficult in the space you were trying to fit it into... (...) This is one of (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

        Re: 20 answers (landscaping) —Leonard Hoffman
    (...) (URL) are the best pictures of what i built. unfortunately when i took the pictures i thought: maybe i should get a shot of the interior, but i didn't do it. the film was already shot when i read this line of info. tonight im gonna do a lil (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

        Re: 20 answers (landscaping) —Leonard Hoffman
    (...) heres how i did avek ridge, as seen in my most recent story update. (URL) sure this isn't as innovative as i think it is, but here it is for anyone who wants it. ive really like the results ive had with it peace -lenny (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)