 Castle / 11550 (+5)
  Beady Red-eyed Night Scavengers...

*Beady Red-eyed Night Scavengers* (URL) Thank-you so very much for photographin’ those Goblin heads upon standard minifig bodies. They truly look excellent in on Jar Jar's body. Once I acquire a few I'll be sure to paint their ‘beady little eyes’ (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 20 answers (Building, ideas, supplies)

(...) Ouh, I've got some names… - plate bricks - SSSPBB = Accronym (Super Structrual Support Plate Base Bricks*) - foundation bricks - etc. --==Richard==-- *Kinda has a nice ring to it, don’t ya think? ;) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Some castle scenes...

(...) Thanks! It's actualy the garrison of the Castle Newcastle, which will be appearing later this year. 270 Wurmhold troops. I could move it in closer. (...) Ah, thank you! I never really considered it to be very good. I really liked those arrows (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes)

  Re: 2002 lego studious sets excellent for castle

(...) Can you work your “Majic Number switchin’ abilities” upon the Spider-Man sets. I'd sell my right-arm* to get a sneak-peek on those sets!!! --==Richard==-- *Yes, this is a ‘Literal’ statement, if you can provide the photos I'll begin the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Catalog of Ideas

Frank, this is one good collection (under 'detail'). Some people isolated the details themselves, others have been drowned in big folders now. A pattern catalogue would work from large to small. Because there are so many examples, a hierarchy and (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact