 Castle / 11530 (+5)
  Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry

James, it's not always what you put in that is remembered, often times it's what you don't put in. My mother always said that a gentleman is a man who can play the banjo, but chooses not to. I think your display has an openess to it. It makes the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry

Wilson, Thanks a bunch. It seemed like a risk while I ws building, but I'm pretty pleased with the two tone walls. The modular wall sections were put in so I could arrange the minifigs and photograph the the courtyard. Thanks again. Jon (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roman-theme LEGO

Kyle, Hey this Roman stuff is awesome. I'm looking forwrd to the next post. Are the torsos stickers? anyway, I love your stuff, post more often! Jon (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Some castle scenes...

Greetings to one and all. I've been making some scenes lately, and I was wondering if I could get your feedback on these two: (URL) one note about the "atk.jpg" one. It is a picture of a "keep" that I made a while ago, but didn't think it was good (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes)

  im joining the island of mist

first sorry about the spelling. i am dropping that and going strait to the island of mist stuff. my camera has a mist affect so its going to be so cool. its not my spelling though its my typeing. i do it to fast. so now i am typeing extra slow. well (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact