 Castle / 11527
  Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry

Wow Jon, I can't really say anything that everyone else hasn't said already, but that's an amazing castle. Personally, I LOVE the grey/dark grey combination, and the green landscaping outside is just awesome! The modular wall effect you worked into (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry

Wilson, Thanks a bunch. It seemed like a risk while I ws building, but I'm pretty pleased with the two tone walls. The modular wall sections were put in so I could arrange the minifigs and photograph the the courtyard. Thanks again. Jon (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)