 Castle / 11486
    Introducing the SPCC —Jason Cicchini
   The time has come for Castle fans to unite! The SPCC, or Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Castle, is now recruiting members to collaborate with myself and others, in an effort to create a new hub for the fans of LEGO Castle. The home site (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Introducing the SPCC —Eric Brouwer
   (...) Though I like the idea, and I think this could be a great site, I question the use of the actual Lego logo. If you hope to get TLG (I can't remember, is it TLC or TLG these days?) to recognize your efforts, and other fellow castle heads, I (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)