 Castle / 11483
    some medieval ships, castle hoardings —Magnus Lauglo
   Hi all, Thanks to Jeff Stembel who kindly took pics of some of my creations at a recent brickwars bout, there are a few pics of some of my newest MOCs online. (URL) castle wall is part of a larger castle I've been working on for a while now, and we (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce)

        Re: some medieval ships, castle hoardings —George Haberberger
   (...) are a nice touch, but I don;t know if I could afford enough Legorados to cover even a small castle. Thanks, George (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: some medieval ships, castle hoardings —Magnus Lauglo
   (...) Thanks for your kind words on the ships. I think the smaller of the two perhaps might look better without the towers attached. As for the hoardings, you proably don't need to put them everywhere on a castle wall. Towers and turrets are more (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)