 Castle / 11479
    Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry —George Haberberger
   (...) Jon, Wow, great MOC! Two walled cities in one day, I think that almost doubles the walled cities MOCs I've seen. I like the detail of the halftimbered Tudors, and it certainly looks like a fun celebration. Thanks, George (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry —Jon Furman
   George, Thanks for your kind words. You certainly are correct, about the walled city thing, I think until the other day, I'd only seen 1 or 2 as well! I appreciate your compliments and l'm looking forward to seeing your stuff as well. Jon (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)