 Castle / 11471
  Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry

Thats a fantastic looking creation. Full of detail and life. Hats off to you -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Jon Furman" <rambocalrissian@yahoo.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry

James, I remember you asking if anyone had any minifig themed displays a couple of weeks ago, and I was hoping to finish this in time for the ISCC, so I was sweating it out! I've really enjoyed your site and often go there for inspiration! Love your (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Thanks Jon, it looks a bit meager now compared to most of the others tho :) James "jon furman" <rambocalrissian@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GpFn1n.B62@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) ISCC (...) put (...) is (...) you (...) the (...) aren't (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry

James, it's not always what you put in that is remembered, often times it's what you don't put in. My mother always said that a gentleman is a man who can play the banjo, but chooses not to. I think your display has an openess to it. It makes the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)