 Castle / 11451
    Re: Gatehouse similar to Neuschwanstein (facade) —Kevin Hall
   (...) rest of the castle...!!! you need alot of white bricks.. ha ha ha Kev...: ) andrastavia@ozbricks.com www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Gatehouse similar to Neuschwanstein (facade) —Andy Lynch
   Hehehe... Thanks Kev. Seeing your miniature version was one of the things that made me try to do this. :-) As much as I would love to build a complete Neuschwanstein in this scale, my budget and my house won't have it. (I won't even mention my wife) (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)