 Castle / 11440
Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 14:07:55 GMT

Chris, this new site is totally cool. I love the pages, it's obvious you're
making good use of that new cam... the new characters + story show a lot of
potential for interesting play. Pawel and Wilson said everything I wanted to
- even the part about your teeth shining. ;-)  The docks are cool - please
don't tear them apart... grr... I know what you're gonna say... perfectionist.

Oh, a comment - I felt the story was a little short on words, or maybe on
dialogue. What the story hasn't got to yet (like who these people are), the
characters page made up... but still... The story could be just a bit more
verbose.

Okay, that's it for now, I'm dying to eat and I want to go home! So catch
y'all later.

-Shiri

In lugnet.castle.org, Chris Maddison showed off his new site:
http://xcalabur.topcities.com