 Castle / 11425
    Re: Tanarth has been Updated! —Wilson Raska
   Hey Tamy, great stuff! Both are very solid, "villagy-looking" buildings. I really like the wall pattern on the Greylen Quarters, you've pulled off the stone effect very well. I also liked the little hill at the corner of the Quarters. That, and the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Tanarth has been Updated! —Tamyra Teed
   (...) Some people like that effect others don't from what I've heard... I think I did it a little to randomly, and with a little more forethought it might turn out better.. though I'm happy with how it looks anyway! The hill came from the slope pack (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)