 Castle / 11411
  Re: What did you guys get for Christmas?

(...) My parents bought me a set 1100 on Lufthansa. It's some sort of twin engine plane and a girl in a small speedboat. I'll be able to scrounge some of the parts for castle creations, but not many. It's the thought that counts. ;) No other lego (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What did you guys get for Christmas?

Officially my wife got me a Norelco 4646 X Triple-Head Shaver (ok, is this some sort of secret wife conspiracy thing?). She also got me the LEGO Star Wars Final Duel I & II sets and my daughter got me the Harry Potter Chamber of the Flying Keys set (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)