 Castle / 11358
    Re: Caerany update —Anthony Sava
   (...) Lenny, what else can I say but ditto? Great buildings, good story (albeit stuff onto one page), keep up the good work! --Anthony (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Caerany update —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) the news page has been bothering me for quite some time, and i think you're right, it would work better and faster to divide it up. so far ive split it into two pages. thanks for the input, and i eagerly await chapter 24! hopefully when i get (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)