 Castle / 11233
Re: Castle fans sleeping? (sorry -I was the one who had not reloaded the browser)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 08:42:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

Hi all!

I'm just a train fan, but I think nobody around here has mentioned this so • far?

http://shop.lego.com/images/products/TYPE10/LEGO-US-2057/Set384x288us003739.jp • g

A new castle set (and a civil one like the GI!) with number 3739 has appeared
at S@H.

Leg Godt!

Ben