 Castle / 11222
  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) (URL) wait to see what’s next from the “My Own Creation” Series… Will it parallel the Legends Line in sequence and availability? (...) Indeed, I too would +LOVE+ to get some details on the whole process! (...) Lego Direct is a little (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

Hi, (...) couple of these just for parts alone. 622 pieces for $39.99! Blue roof slopes! Yay! I am intrigued though, how did Lego pick this model? Was there some sort of competition where anyone could submit models, or did Lego start searching web (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

I hope this line continues, I've got a couple of models I would like to be made "official". Congrats Dan! Gary Richard Noeckel <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GoBG76.6o@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) I would also be curious if the creator of the model gets any financial kickback. I know most of us here would love the recognition and pride of getting a model reproduced by LD, but from a legal standpoint I wonder if any offer of money was (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)