 Castle / 11186
  Re: Light'Ader

(...) Pawel, That is a really cool lighthouse. The changes you made from the Beta version really enhanced it. Maybe if I build one of those for my wife, she won't give me a hard time about buying more Legos (she's a lighthouse fan)! Steve (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Light'Ader

(...) Thanks :) Yeah - I think I will release the 2.0 version after going home this weekend. I *should* be working on my keep (which I plan to enter in the ISCC), but it's not due till the 31st - tons of time left ;) Build her a little lighthouse, (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)