 Castle / 11179
    Re: Light'Ader —Jason Sutherland
   Very nice job! I'm sure it will fit in very nicely with your other buildings. I really like how you added the water too. I'm interested in seeing your maps when you get those up. Also, thanks for the kind words and your lighthouse makes me want to (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Light'Ader —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) Thanks Jason :) I have to hold off on the maps for now because of all the changes that are going on in my city. I have a hard time sticking to "a plan" - things just kind of get added here and there. So what is your current project right now? (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Light'Ader —Jason Sutherland
   Well, be sure to let us know when your maps are ready. I'm also interested in seeing your keep. I'm currently working on another non-castle project that I might enter into the ISCC. I want to build some castle stuff, but I always end up going town (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)