 Castle / 11131
  Re: Light'Ader

always, your stuff is so cool.. ive noticed a trend of seaside MOC's.. any reason? i like them anyways, especially how you do the waves and sea foam and stuff.. just the surrounding countryside in general is cool. -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Light'Ader

(...) Thanks :) No reason - I didn't really think about it before now. I guess I like stuff by the water because you get a lot of variety that way. Having a stream flow by a MOC can really spice things up, PLUS, you figure that most people in the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)