 Castle / 11113
Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 20:15:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Chris Maddison writes:
This is the home of Wynok the Sage.  I took these pictures using a "real"
camera, but I think most of them turned out pretty good.  Please excuse all
the noise in the background. :-)

Wow hon,

Even though you've told me about this tower last week, this is so much
better than I thought! Every picture in that folder is worth a thousand words.

First off, the tree and the general exterior are very aesthetically
pleasing. The battlements are refreshing - I don't think I've seen anyone do
it like that before. I really like how you built the house into the tree -
and the house lifts up right up to the tree - I bet that took a lot of work
to make it right. The connection looks perfect.

The interior (heaven knows I've got my weak spot for interior)... ahhh, the
interior. My goodness, Chris, that is just lovely. If I was a wizard, that's
what my house'd look like. Messy. (And Wynok's mom would probably kill him
if she saw it!!) You've managed to mess it up better than most pros could!
In fact I don't think even *your* room is that messy. Wait, no, I take that
back..... <grin, duck, and run>

Suggestions - well, I'd like to see a webpage for it, but I bet your
geocities account is as full as any of ours... (Wilson, you and I should go
into cahoots to do some'n about this!) Oh well. Also, a certain side of the
tree looks kinda flat... wait no, don't tear it apart, oh Chriiiis...

Seriously. I'd love to see that creation in person so please keep it
together... you know you've got enough grey bricks for whatever other
project you might want, so no excuses, please!

Altogether, I'm very impressed.
-Shiri